Thursday, May 24

Well if I hadn't chickened out relying on instinct, I'd be celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary today.

Usually it's at Christmas, I wonder and weigh. More downtime, inside warmth, surrounded by family and fine things. My sister's just 16months older, so I tend to measure where we're at. In winter, you're more conscious of being a guest rather than having the mortgaged home and hearth of your own.

Today though...
It might seem too lightweight a lifestyle for some, sure, who prefer solidity and the slower pace that accompanies it. But there's something to be said too for those lesser travelled roads awaiting out there, just keep an eye out for random chickens-- turkeys and pheasants too, who aren't really planning on crossing, just pecking to find what they need today. Sun shining down on them...

Happy Friday,
in advance.