Thursday, August 23

Mushroom soup for the soul.

Now thematically, this fits in with the previous post, but some things are just themes, best left unconsumed.

I've been making pizzas here, with the help of thin crusts, sauce and cheese from Fraboni's. Roma tomatoes thinly sliced, green onions, mushrooms, and peppers some from the garden. We picked the right day, Wednesday, to travel; it was warm and summery come mid-day, the only one minus showers or maybe I just outmaneuvered them travelling mid state.

Now if you're an educated mushroom hunter, surely this is the weather for you. Every variety, and some true beauties peeking up out of the earth. I wished I'd brought my camera, but some things are best left unphotographed except in our minds for now. Appreciated most definitely, but like with Mondays, I've no problems with the rain and damp. Irish like that.