Thursday, December 10

Tis the season to be shilling...

I'm sorry, but this whole post, on a purported economic blog, makes me chuckle:

Nota Bene
10 Dec 2009 09:43 am

I just got this email from a reader regarding my foodie gift guide:
mcardle moves markets

Did you notice that Amazon sold out of all three styles of the Silvermark Butter boat within a day of your recommendation?

I had added the white butter boat to my cart, but wanted to confirm the size on a few other items so that I could qualify for free shipping. The next morning all three styles of butter boat were sold out.

Were you aware of your power?


It might just be the sheer awesomeness of the Silvermark butter boat, but I hope at least some of you get to enjoy the pleasure of spreadable, non-rancid butter.

----------------------------

Remember kids, the only way to create spreadable, non-rancid butter is with the Silvermark Butter boat (comes in 3 colors). Get one for the holidays, and impress your friends with your culinary talents all year long.* Lol.

And who knew my ice-fishing buddies -- catch and consume, baby! -- were dining at the top of the chain, no green energy expended on freshness at all. Life is Good ... even without a pretty pink butter boat to keep things soft, but not rancid.

*Act now. Supplies are running out...