Saturday, January 30

What is up with Andrew Young?

Not Atlanta's former mayor. The fella who wrote one of those "book" exposés, detailing his work on the John Edwards campaign.

Sorry, but something smells funny to me. Did he love John himself? What kind of man goes to those extents to cover for another? Cleaning up after affairs, alleging you were the baby daddy? Scoring poopy diapers for DNA?

Edwards always seemed a bit ... off to me. And until I learned of their meeting in law school, like Bill and Hill, I could never see those two (John and Elizabeth) together.

Andrew Young might be cashing in here, but the more I learn about the situation, the more I wonder about him. Putting together an obviously destroyed sex tape, just to have the goods on the boss? Hmmm... that sounds petty, like a scorned girlfriend more than a caring employee.

Just a thought.