Tuesday, January 11

War is Peace.

Debt is Prosperity.

Must be getting early,
clocks are running late.
Paint by numbers morning sky
looks so phony...

Dawn is breaking everywhere.
Light a candle, curse the glare.
Draw the curtains, I don't care
Cuz, it's all right.
...
I see you've got your list out:
Say your piece and get out.
Yes I get the gist of it, but...
It's all right.

That one goes out to all those sickening me with their preaching -- those pretending expertise, for pay, in all matters...



And this one...
this one goes out to Rep. Giffords, who can't afford to be cocky right now, given the incredible obstacles still ahead, and those still dead. But sing along those of us who can afford to be cocky on her behalf. Strength still beats weakness afterall.
You come on with a comeon.
You don't fight fair.
That's ok; see if I care.

Knock me down, it's all in vain...
I'll get right back on my feet again.

Hit me with your best shot.
C'mon: hit me with your best shot.
Hit me with your best shot...
Fire Away.

Maybe you prefer Elton John, I'm Still Standing? You get the idea. Don't let this loser think he's won, now that he's got all the media types giving his "message" and lifestory big play.

You don't fight fair...