Sunday, March 25

You're my Bread when I'm Hungry...

You're my Shelter from troubled winds.
You're my Anchor in life's ocean.
But most of all, you're my best Friend...
Sunday songs, with Don Williams.
Lord, I hope the stay (sic) is good.
I'm feelin' empty and misunderstood...
I should be thankful Lord, I know I should...
But Lord, I hope this day is good.

Lord, have you forgotten me?
I've been prayin' to you faithfully...
I'm not sayin' I'm a righteous man
But Lord, I hope you understand...

I don't need fortune and I don't need fame.
Send down the thunder, Lord. Send down the rain.
But when you're planning just how it will be,
Plan a good day for me...

You've been the King since the dawn of time.
All that I'm asking is a little less crying
It might be hard for the devil to do,
But it would easy for You...