Monday, December 16

Honesty...

is hardly ever heard,
and mostly what what we need from you...
~Billy Joel.
But Innocent Man is his best, imho.
------------
*Bump*
...music to begin your week.

Plus, remember here in this hemisphere, the tilt of the angle we're at in North America, we're already adding minutes of daylight this month to the end of the day.

Sun still comes up later and later, which doesn't reverse trend until mid-January, so there's still more darkness than light, but I like to think of it as the Sun slowly working his way back, hanging in there longer and longer each day...

Then I like to think about rivers in summer, the cold water on your legs, the current moving, moving, moving... I like rivers over lakes for that reason: less chance of stagnation.

No chance of that, this week for anyone, I suspect. My wishes for you in these coming days?
Take it easy, time yourself and remember each day: twilight comes twice.