Tuesday, May 20

I Went Skydiving.

I went Rocky Mountain climbing.
I went 12.7 seconds, on a bull named Fu-Man-Chu
and I loved deeper
and I wrote freer
and I gave Forgiveness I'd been denyin'...

And He said:
Someday I hope you get the chance
to live for what I was dying.

Like tomorrow was a Gift,
and you got eternity to think about what to do with it...
What would you do with it?
What did you do with it?
What did I do with it?  

I went... skyyyydiving...
 * with apologies to Tim McGraw.
-----------------

Two-fer Tuesday:
Take Jimmy Johnson.
Take Tommy Thompson.
Take my best friend Beau.
Take anybody that you want
as long as she don't go.
Take any boy in the world
Daddy please, but don't the girl.
* Reminds me of some of the men who died in the Aurora movie house killings, protecting their own.