Thursday, December 3

Pray for Me.

What I wouldn't give to be, when I was Mary's prayer...

I can’t quite get my head around the idea of why people would be offended by my prayers for them.” Prayer has value for people who feel helpless in the wake of a distant tragedy, he said. “The most important thing when you’re trying to console or help people who have suffered a great loss is to be present,” and even silent prayer is a way of being present.

As soon as I get my head around you
I come around catching sparks off you
I get an electric charge from you
This second-hand living
it just won't do ... 
~ Jesus and Mary Chain
---------------------


* What's the idea?  If you can't take back the guns, take back/seize/ ban prayers?

Figure out a way to get past amendments one and two first, geniuses.

These millennials are definitely the Boomers children:  know it all, but oh so dumb.  Ultimately ineffective too.  Truth hurts.