Tuesday, February 2

Early Out.

A sizeable snow storm hit Minneapolis today.  The whole region.  It likely would have shut down lesser cities, but here, people adjusted.  They closed our law office at 2:30pm, and I made my way -- standing-room-only -- onto the first express bus to Oakdale out of the city.  The driver was great!  She kept us moving, people conversed, and we made it to the park-and-ride safely.  Well spent $3; $6 RT.  We'll likely be off tomorrow too, schools perhaps closed, the whole cleaning-up thing.  The storm was good, in that it disrupted our routine, and brought people closer.  Otherwise today, I feel like I did the day I stayed home from school senior year to finish up a term paper and watched the Challenger explode. Do you know what I mean?

A little Funkadelic to play us out tonight, then...

Humble Pie:  30 Days in the Hole 

Mountain, Nantuckett Sleighride

Lee Michaels, Stormy (Tuesday)