Thursday, February 18

Peace Through Strength.

That's OK...
He probably would not have liked Harry Truman's actions either.

The world needs a strong moral leader just like America needs a strong president.

Bravo to both men, for stepping up and speaking out re. what they see going wrong in the world we share.
-----------------------

* I believe... in the Separation of Church and State, with individual freedoms to practice your politics and religion, privately.

God Bless America, land that I love!

**  If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I'd worked for all my life...
And I had to start again, with just my children and my wife.
Well I'd thank my lucky stars, to be living here today...
Where that flag still stands for freedom...
And they can't take that away...

(Everybody now! )

And I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free....
--------------------------
** The Pope means well, Donald should be gentle -- not as tough on Francis as he is on Jeb and Ted and Marco, and  everyone should understand that the world will function better with a strong America, secure borders, and less people tempted to enter the country illegallly.

I'm not against immigration:  far from it.
I'm against importing workers who have zero civil rights protections, who are rendered invisible under the law when they are undocumented, and in hiding, in many ways.  Workers too need citizenship -- to vote.  Not just temporary work visas.

Instead of blessing the system as it is, both men are working for true Change.

Actions speak louder than words, and thus far, both men's words have stirred others to actions.

It takes all types to make the world go round... 
 Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum..
 what might be right for you, may not be right for some...

Everybody's got a special kind of story...
Everybody finds a way to shine!

It don't matter that you got... not a lot. So what?
They'll  have theirs, you'll have yours, and I'll have mine...
And Together we'll be fine!

Cuz it takes ... different strokes to move the world, 
yes it does, it takes, different strokes to move the world!