Thursday, May 26

Pool OPEN.

Would you believe?,
before I read the note on the entrance to my apartment building after coming home from work this evening, I kind of forgot about the outdoor pool in the courtyard behind our buildings out back.

I live in the front, so I haven't seen it all winter, and months of negative and freezing temperatures honestly can make you forget luxuries like that!  Make it a great weekend;  it starts for me today...

I hope you have warm memories of American Memorial Days past, whether recalling your own cherished dead or participating in parades and hometown civic ceremonies to remember those who died in our country's defense.

Happy Memorial Day:  I think the dead would want us to be sober and somber, but also to celebrate the sacrifices they all made to make our lives what they are today.

Get out there and live some, with the people you love!
That's my weekend wish for all of you.