Wednesday, October 5

"I'm With Her."



The Chicago Tribune's take?
The senator from Virginia came across as over-rehearsed, often interrupting his Republican opponent, Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana, with points Kaine had already made several times earlier in the debate. At times, Kaine simply seemed to be trying too hard.
 ...
Kaine's sometimes awkward performance Tuesday night brought back memories of the last time millions of Americans watched him on television - his speech at the Democratic National Convention. On that night, Kaine unleashed a cringe-worthy impersonation of Trump, repeating the phrase, 'Buh-leave me' to mock the GOP nominee.
----------------------
ADDED:  I can read the writing on the wall...

"Governments... accordingly... evils are accustomed... the same... right." 
Don't blame me.
I'm just a reader.