Saturday, November 11

Nice Feature.

I like how Google email provides the reader with the first 6 or 7 words of an email message to let you know if it's worth opening or not. Saves time, and helps keep the blood pressure low, knowing whether or not the sender is communicating in good faith, or merely playing online games, trying to irritate you...

Click, click, click, click, click, click....
Sent to Trash.

"Your Health is your Wealth."
I wonder how many people understand that making a nutritious meal daily, and getting outside moving your body and breathing fresh air, is how you stay healthy. Not paying into the industrial medical complex, waiting for that "magic" cure, and getting diagnosed with whatever is currently trendy.

Not my business, which is why I refuse to subsidize it with direct payments to the insurance companies, nevermind the tax dollars they take from me annually...

God bless, readers.
Live and learn.

ADDED: The dog has been limping for the past few days... He can bear weight, but something was wrong with one of the front paws. I contacted his vet (made an appointment for a teeth cleaning, but for another week out) and told them I'd bring him in for an "emergency" appointment, if he wasn't better after the weekend. Today, I found one of his nails from a paw in his bedding, and having shed this, he was back to his old doggy self -- running great outside in the dusting of snow we got overnight.

Finally, the cold spell broke -- we've been below average for the past 15 days, but got above freezing at 40 degrees in sunshine today, and my boy romped! I wear cheap gloves, and we love to play the game where he takes off, drops it, grabs it when I get close, shakes that thing like a critter!, and takes off again... He's 20 pounds of terrier, almost 10(?) years old, and a healthy eater with a muscular body.

I wish everyone could have a dog like him... Buddy boy is the best.