Monday, December 30

Federal Hate Crime Enhancers Added ...

to the stabbing charges at the rabbi's home in New York.

Too bad the gunman in Texas who went into the Christian church targeting worshipping Christians was immediately killed after taking a life. (Too bad he couldn't have been as quickly subdued, and taken alive, I mean...)

I honestly wonder of our federal government in America today if a suspect targeting -- and killing -- Christians in White Settlement, Texas would get the same special hate-crime treatment as the mentally-ill black man allegedly targeting the Jews in New York did. *How did he know it was a rabbi's home, I wonder? Wss there some previous connection before the stabbing suspect travelled 20 miles to "get them"?

I'd sure hate to see our country go the way of Israel, where the ethnic background of citizens matters in determining the justice they ultimately get... Suspect I am not alone out here in that thinking. #UPLURIBUSUNUM NeverForget