Sunday, May 30

Hey, Where Did WeGo -- DaysWhenTheRainsCame?

7 waterfalls to chase in Allegheny County, and one just outside of it |  Features | Pittsburgh | Pittsburgh City Paper

Down in the hollow
Playin' a new game...
Laughin' and a-runnin', hey, hey
Skippin' and a-jumpin'
In the misty morning fog with
Our, our hearts a-thumping and you
My brown-eyed girl
And you, my brown-eyed girl
And whatever happened
to staying so slow?
Going down the old mine with a... transistor radio
Standing in the sunlight laughing
Hiding 'hind a rainbow's wall
Slipping and sliding
All along the waterfall with you
My brown-eyed girl
You, my brown-eyed girl.
Do you remember when we used to sing?
Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da
Just like that
Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da, la-tee-da!
Cast my memory back there, Lord
Sometimes I'm overcome thinking 'bout it...
Bit by bit by bit by bit...
Sha-la-ti-dah!
 
 
Rainy Day Waterfalls – Sherrill Photography