Thursday, July 22

Our Father, Who art in heaven, 
Hallowed be Thy Name. 
Thy Kingdom come. 
Thy Will be done, 
on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread. 
And forgive us our trespasses, 
as we forgive those who trespass against us. 
And lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

----------

Deliver us, oh Lord, from every evil and grant us Peace in our day.  Through your Mercy, keep us Free from sin, and protect us from all anxiety as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ... 

(Romans 11:36, NIV: "For through Him, with Him and in Him are all things... To Him be the glory forever! Amen.") = a bone for our Protestant friends! (I say that because I don't think it's God who's into all the public praising and glorifying of Himself, but sometimes overdone publicly by the people who see so much of Him in them...  God knows who He is and how great He art, I bet... imho.  Not that I know God better than you, but my God is confident like that, doesn't need all the public praising, sacrifice and worship for it's own sake.  Don't mistake this for that, please.  Just my place here to count my blessings and share the Good News!)  Peace be with you, too.