Saturday, December 31

"Give. Me. Your. Tempo!... give me yo tempo!..."

We're back to the pre-holiday song rotation on the overhead at work...  

Most, I tune out:  some oldies, all peppy, 90percent songs known to me, the Matteo Bocelli (nepo kid ;-), new to my ears... 

(I almost dropped the stock I was working from the u-boat the day George Michael started rapping proclaiming Freedom!90 overhead... everything old is new again, and that album just didn't get much play the first time around... now, it's mainstream shopping music.  Cool!)

I won't let you down/so please don't give me up...
'Cuz I would really, really love ... to stick around oh yeah!

RIP George. Our greatest artists need
not die so young... pass it on! Take care
of yourselves and be better to one another.

Art is more powerful than guns.
Changes more lives for the better too.
Listen without prejudice...