Friday, April 28

I Hope You Still Feel Small...

when you stand beside the ocean. 

Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens... 

Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance.  And if you get the choice to sit it out or dance?

Dance.

I hope you dance... I hope you dance.

------------------

Make it a great spring weekend out there, readers.

Don't compare yourself to others unfavorably or to mock them.  Be yourself. Grow into you. Yes, you can. You'll be happier lifting yourself, not dragging down others down to the level you live at... Jump in and swim already.  No time to learn like the present.

You're never too old to be a better you.  yes, even you.  Stop lifting others up at your expense, or worse trying to bring them down, and just define and do your own work.  Be a better you.  Cuz we see you too. And we all can use some work on ourselves if we are to grow as a people...