Sunday, April 16

"Taking It Off Here, Boss..."

The trick is keeping the Florida mindset in your mind after you return -- "in your mind" being key.

My last post -- a triumphant return? God likes to laugh at our plans and humble us in a fun way, I think, 

Before improved health made my body stronger, I would have been at wits end at 3am, navigating the transportation and hotel voucher link to get out the airport and sleep, after Spirit delayed, delayed and cancelled our flight. ✈️ 

In the end, all what would have been stressors in a less resilient body, drained and out of energy, were just obstacles adding a sunny day in Orlando to the trip. ☀️ 😎

Lessons learned. Doesn't matter how much you arrive early or plan or are prepared if the Fates determine it's not to be. 

Not in my hands, some things.

 The Delta flight attendant who briefly sat across from us last night on the rebooked flight (-- Mal is back driving the country; I just use the personal plural for me --) was an efficient conversationalist.

Talking with her about travelling reminds me this morning to keep it rolling with Florida in my mind, and not let the little slights or little people "on the job" who push hate derail me.

The richest people in my mind are blessed to be bigger than that.