Friday, August 25

Going on Record then...

 I'm not rooting for Russia.  I am rooting against Ukraine.  The sooner that little country gets beat back into submission, the sooner they stop taking my tax dollars for immoral purposes. #NotInMyName.

* Who am I to ask you to fight MY wars?, and you should know that's true...  Pass the hat already you skeezers who support this, and don't make the rest of us complicit in your deadly sins. "Thou Shalt Not Kill. Thou Shalt Not Kill. Thou Shalt Not Kill..."

No tears now when it's your people being killed.  Let's just pray it ends mercifully fast, and the retribution is swift and targeted to hit those who support the ongoing bloodshed.  If this is all they value of life, they deserve what I suspect is coming.

Boom. Hit 'em hard, already.  and if America loses a good chunk of the East Coast... so be it.

#NotKidding #TasteYourOwnMedicine