Wednesday, November 29

"Stop with the ruminating, woman."

 Lol, she bured his comment here, but I have to laugh and agree with the partner of this female blogger I read, who has... concerns:

During this morning meal I try to convince Ed that our bakeries bake cookies (same ones everywhere -- chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin) that are too big, too ordinary, and therefore inappropriate for a holiday plate which insists on variety and maybe a little surprise. Full disclosure: he does not agree. Break off what you want from the big cookie -- he tells me, missing entirely the impact of visual pleasure of snacking and sampling

-------------

Lol @ break off what you want from the big cookie and stop with the ruminating, woman...

I really think the best humor sometimes is in the off comments, the unintended humor maybe. lol