Saturday, May 7

Back at the library again. We're open until 1 a.m. here... woo hoo.
Just one more final tomorrow for me. Sexuality and the Law. We started with NY v. Sanger, and Poe v. Ullman, and went from there. So today is reviewing, tomorrow is writing. Yes, tomorrow is also Mother's Day. Well, there is sex on Sunday, and mothers are sexual people too. And I'm not making a "yo mama" joke here, just observing. Some of my longest-held friendships are with mothers now, who amaze me with their energy and dedication to their children. Mostly, I think it's a good thing. Not for everyone, but a good thing.
---------------------
Yesterday morning, we planted 3 rows of onions in the garden. The rain passed by that area, but it watered Madison well. Last night was beautiful, driving into town after the rain. The flowering trees and bushes seem to be peaking, and scenting the air around this neighborhood anyway. I came in Hwy. 12/18 to John Nolen, which allows a great view of Madison's skyline. And I figured out the pie thing goes both ways, so I brought back two. Had to kill that last post; it was sincere musings, but posted at the library. One job of local librarians these days, it seems, is scheduling public computer use. You really have to watch the clock, or post mid-sentence.