Tuesday, November 8

A good day...

here at work (aside -- aren't the double ellipses, when you come out of a title and pick up the text, redundant? I think, stylewise, one set suffices. Follow my lead if you agree, no matter where you put them, and let's eliminate unnecessary punctuation!)

Things are starting to really come together at work. A big day tomorrow, more understanding by me how our efforts here translate to something that can be measured in the real world. Really can't be more specific, but it's good to have a confident feeling about certain circumstances.

Personally, I credit the brussel sprouts. Picked up Saturday at the local Farmer's Market, this colder weather crop has been included in several of my meals since then. Ah, green leafy vitamins that smell nasty when steamed, but taste... well, rather tasteless actually. But a little honey and butter, with fresh carrots and squash, who knew eating good could be so tasteful?