Saturday, September 16

An old postcard...

...framed in wallpaper.

I got it this summer at the Saint Germain Monday flea market. Lots of fun old collectibles up there, cabin decor such as stuffed creatures, and those tall pines always reaching for the sun... There's a relaxing air, nothing special about the drive up from Madison, but fun driving once you are up there. If I had more friends like me, I imagine it would be a fun place to indulge the senses together. I think hearing is my favorite -- the sounds of a natural quiet night are hard to find in most places I know.

------------
Here's one from yesterday at Goodwill, an Austin Prod $3.50.
Still, I think it looks at home in the room the houseplants have taken over, and I'm the one living here so that's the opinion that counts, right?