Thursday, October 7

Can somebody gently pull Glenn aside ?

BECAUSE FRIENDS... don't let friends ... write dumb.

October 7, 2010
YOU KNOW, I’M WATCHING GREG GUTFELD SPECULATE THAT FRED PHELPS IS GAY, and he makes a good argument — costumes, a cappella singing, obsession with pop culture . . . Sounds plausible to me!

UPDATE: I wonder how long until we see FRED PHELPS IS GAY! bumper stickers? Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

ANOTHER UPDATE: Reader Mark Alger writes: “I keep wondering whether the existence of homosexuality is proof that God hates Fred Phelps.”

Posted by Glenn Reynolds at 11:11 pm

Translation:
If you got a good sense of humor, by all means: Work it, son~!

But, if you don't have an ear, or a sense of what passes as plain funny -- or not -- these days? Trust me, best stop digging if it ain't getting better with practice.

Always best stick to stick with what brung ya, and I'm guessing Glenn never won the popularity award as Class Comic.*
Just a hunch...













* Not that there's anything wrong with that... *Rimshot*