Friday, March 4

London Olympics logo.

or, Too Late to Go Back to the Drawing Board?

Some see the broken numbers 2012; some see the word ZION:

Me? I see an odd Continental Drift theory of the Olympic Spirit, the exact opposite of what those traditional conjoined circles are supposed to represent:

So either we're in for a broken-up year in 2012; the continents will further drift (or maybe it's just symbolic separation and isolation??); or those damned Israeli Jews will be further taking over the world.* Take your pick...

-----------

*Sadly, because of over-sensitivities and the over-use of charges of "Aha! anti-semitism!" by some passionate Israel defenders out there, as well as perhaps the longstanding sore points caused by the Holocaust and the Old Testament tendencies to believe "everyone hates us"... I do feel compelled to point out that I am being humorous here, folks. Even if you don't find that in the least bit funny, or necessary in discussing the issue.

Don't sue me. Don't write me. Don't label me. I poke fun equally, and surely the good majority of readers see that. For the record, though.