Wednesday, August 24

I'm right. I'm right. I'm right. *footstomp*

" He was right then, and I’m right now — and if you find it strains your personal credulity, so what?"


Poor Krugs
.
Being so ... "right!" and still sidelined, and more interested in being a blog ... "winner!" than in getting his ideas listened to...

All your career, you work hard to learn things, even pick up a prize or two, plus the travel junkets to the cushy "talkey talk" seminars and lectures, and yet ... still, you're just warming the bench on the sidelines.

Just you, and your ... "rightness", of course.
Snuggle it close and let it keep you warm. The more you play the sulky teenager, the less you'll be listened to for all your "right" ideas that you're unable to communicate effectively to the people in power, I suspect...

Oh well.
So what?
"Na-na, Na-na", eh? There'll still be a mandatory textbook market for all your "right" ideas, I suspect.. Winning!



ADDED:
To spell it out, for the slow people in the pack, I think he might be onto something with his analysis. It's the sorry ... communication skills, and contemptuous attitude that is a big turnoff to so many, I suppose.

But why would one invest so much time in this study of people and their money-making choices, if you deliberately want to sideline yourself by being so offensive, no one even wants to get near you or your ideas? That one is beyond my pay grade. Sad childhood perhaps? An "everybody is against me!" mentality that makes you want to turn others off immediately, so you can blame them for rejecting your "right" ideas before you even give them a chance to consider taking your work seriously?

Again, beyond my pay grade. Maybe it's justification for the elitist isolation he chooses, but then prefers to portray as being driven there -- an outsider, that is. (and I don't mean that in an outdoors kinda way...)