Wednesday, November 2

A Fighter Rests in Peace.

Justice Please,
even for a beautiful blonde white woman:

Jayna Murray endured more than 300 stabbing and beating wounds before succumbing to an attack by Brittany Norwood in the yoga store where the women worked, a prosecutor said Wednesday morning.

“Jayna Murray was alive for every one of these blows,” Montgomery County State’s Attorney John McCarthy said in court before Montgomery Circuit Judge Robert Greenberg admitted the jury to the courtroom.
...
“If you know Jayna, she’s a fighter. She would not go down without fighting,” her college roommate, Ivy Huang, said Sunday.

Now Some Say Life...
Will Beat You Down.
Break Your Heart, Steal Your Crown...
So I've Started Out, For G-d Knows Where...
I Guess I'll Know, When I Get There.

Well The Good Old Days May Not Return...
And the Rocks Might Melt, and the Sea May Burn.
Learning to Fly, but I Ain't Got Wings...