Tuesday, January 17

Drama !

Apologies to Erasure,
but that was my first thought upon reading this:

Megyn Kelly has declared that I am "not a real journalist." She has also just said that I have written that Trig is not Sarah Palin's child. As longtime readers well know, I took great pains never to state that and merely to ask Palin, given her insane story about the birth of her child, to provide some evidence for it, which she said she would but never did. The Beast has asked for a correction. Real journalists do not tell untruths on air without correcting them.

Lol. Real journalists don't work for ... The Beast.
But nevermind, he's on a roll/role...
What I want to know is why they cannot invite the author of an essay to debate it, rather than two random individuals (including Rich "Starbursts" Lowry) to discuss. Surely that's only fair - unless, of course, I am on a blacklist.
It's all about ... me. Surely they're discriminating against me, probably because I'm a gay man with HIV. Eh?
So this is an open challenge to Fox News. If you want to trash my work, have me on to defend it. Any time, Megyn. Any time. What are you afraid of?

Apart from the truth, that is.

Say what you will about Andrew Sullivan, he's always prepared to promote himself. A bit like President Obama in that regard, you might say...