Tuesday, September 10

Because Everyone Knows...Numbers Never Lie ;-)

Hmmm...

MY USA TODAY EDITOR WRITES: “Your laughingstock column was among the top five in social media reactions across our whole site in the last 24 hours. You beat Zimmerman/wife drama and a story about a testicle size and parenting. That’s huge.”

I want to say, by the way, that I think Barack Obama is an excellent father.
Posted at 8:50 pm by Glenn Reynolds

By the way, am I the only woman out here to observe that the big swollen balls generally indicate a lack of regular ... release?

Also, is commenting on the size of the ... presidential package, something special the law professors do there in Tennessee ? Not sure I noticed that topic trending today over at Volokh, but then I've never noticed those guys posting tittie pics of their wives to draw reader eyeballs in either...

Oh well, to each his own. Some men talk big; some really are, I guess...