Sunday, December 13

My Left Foot, Meet My Left Hand...

Ireland has a new hero.

"Trash talk? Smack talk? This is an American term that makes me laugh. I simply speak the truth. I'm an Irish man. We don't give a fuck about feelings. We'll tell you the truth. People ask me a question about somebody, I tell them the truth. I don't have anything bad to say about Jose Aldo. It's pretty plain and simple. His time is up. It's done. There's somebody ruthless coming to get him. There's somebody cold coming to get him... "
~ Conor McGregor.
He got him.
"He's a penny stock that couldn't have worked out better," White says. "He's one in a million. He has that thing that you can't teach people, whatever it is that makes people gravitate toward you. He has that more than any fighter I've ever met. He makes you believe everything he believes."
~ UFC president Dana White.
-----------------------

IN other news: Trump should not worry too much about the latest Iowa poll.  Iowa traditionally picks the loser, the Obama campaign aside.