Thursday, March 17

Oh, and here's another Friday song...

Conway Twitty:  Tight Fittin' Jeans

Make it a great weekend
with your loved ones...
whenever you get it
started!

"Tight Fittin' Jeans"
She tried to hide it by the faded denim clothes she wore

But I knew she'd never been inside a bar before.
I felt like a peasant who just had met a queen,
and she knew I saw right through her tight fittin' jeans.

I asked her, what's a woman like you doin' here?
I see you're used to champagne but I'll buy you a beer.
She said, "You've got me figured out, but I'm not what I seem.
And for a dance I'll tell you 'bout these, tight fittin' jeans...

She said, "I married money. I'm used to wearin' pearls.
But I've always dreamed of bein' just a good ol' boys girl.
So tonight I left those crystal candle lights to live a dream.
And partner, there's a tiger in these tight fittin' jeans."

We danced every dance and Lord the beer that we went through...
I'm satisfied I did my best to make her dream come true.
As she played out her fantasy before my eyes it seemed,
a cowgirl came alive inside those tight fittin' jeans.

In my mind she's still a lady, that's all I'm gonna say...
I knew that I'd been broken by the time we parted ways.
And I know I held more woman than most eyes have ever seen
That night I knew a lady wearin', tight fittin' jeans.

Well now she's back in her world and I'm still stuck in mine
But I know I'll always remember the time...
A cowboy once had a millionaire's dream.
And Lord I love that lady wearin', tight fittin' jeans.