Saturday, October 22

Moesha, Mo Rocca...

Call me a racist, but my brain categorization upon reading the name in the past had temporarily flipped him into the bin: Big Black Funnyman. Nope!

No apologies for the initial misclassification, as he's still not in any need-to-know category in my daily life. Guess I understand why though, with a name like that, the net worth is advertised on wiki...

Overcompensation and all.

Mo' money
Mo' problems
Mo' rocca

--------------------

Have a great weekend, supposed to be sunny here, but with all signs pointing to a polar vortex winter. I like to get out in the daylight and appreciate the warmth, and the kayaks need to get put away this weekend too. Bank deposit, groceries, pot pies w/the BOGO coupon at KFC... what am I doing here, hanging 'round? ("I should be on the train and gone...")

Hope your weekend is warm and lovely,
getting you ready for a long winter rest...


#Mammals!
#ThisIsSleepingIn...