Friday, September 18

2 Timothy 4:7 - I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith -

 I lost a good friend, here on Earth, at only 15, from childhood leukemia.  His pastor focused on that verse from Timothy, I remember, as it was not an easy death.  Not for him, nor his parents, or anyone close. June 4, 1984.

 Reminded of it tonight, as the world has lost another fighter, Ruth Bader Ginsburg.  Nevermind politics, strategies or whether in agreement or disagreement with her views, she too was a fighter to the end, I am sure.  God bless and keep her, and her loved ones close, especially in the coming days and nights.

 

2 Timothy 4:7 - I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith -

May we all be so courageous and strong in our Earthly bodies, if God chooses for us to undertake a tough final race like that, in our deaths from this world.  Sincerely... MEG.