Friday, October 9

The Bears Beat Brady... Damn!

I've been busy here with lawyerly matters, concern for a disabled friend who has not fared well in this pandemic summer, and my overnight physical job that is helping supplement the income cash, now gearing up for a prime week leading into peak season... So I confess, I did not follow last night's sporting event online the way I did the national debate the night before. And I was slow to check sports headlines here this morning, my one day off to sleep in this week. BUT... the beauty is not lessened by the wait. The.Chicago.Bears.Beat.Tom. Brady. "Did Brady think he had another down due him?" was the headline I clicked, and lo and behold. The Bears killed the Giant. Story in the Trib here. I subscribe online, since this summer, but hopefully it will be accessible to you too. It's a good time for underdogs, of late.