Monday, February 21

Though Death and Darkness Gather All Around Us...

 I've heard there's a wicked war a-blazing

And the taste of war I know so very well Even now I see the foreign flag a-raising Their guns on fire as we sail into hell I have no fear of death, it brings no sorrow But how bitter will be this last farewell For you are beautiful, I have loved you dearly More dearly than the spoken word can tell For you are beautiful, I have loved you dearly More dearly than the spoken word can tell...

God bless us everyone!  Still waiting on the blood work, but it looks like I've "passed" two pre-op physicals, with another bout of Covid in between, and I'm ready as I'll ever be to "go under"... (the knife, not underground, let's think positive here, shall we? ;-)

One way or another, we'll see you on the other side then...