Wednesday, May 4

Looks to me like the guy who attacked Dave Chappelle...

Was a skinny, homeless mentally-ill "n***a", not a "transman" as Dave Chappelle (mis?)labelled "him".  (I'll correct myself if proven wrong.)



Lee was booked just after 3:30 a.m. Wednesday and held on $30,000 bail, records show. 

He was listed as being 5 feet 10 inches tall and just 140 pounds, 

and an address given for him matched that of an LA homeless shelter.

He was also hospitalized after security pounced on him, 

with video showing his arm twisted and apparently snapped 

as he was booed while being led to an ambulance while 

strapped to an upright gurney.

Lee also appeared to have a puffed-up, bloody right eye as well 

as a bloody nose as he was carted out wearing a T-shirt with “Hollywood”

 written in flames akin to the logo for skateboarding mag Thrasher.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” one member of the crowd called out, 

as another yelled, “They beat your ass!”

Footage also showed Chappelle joking about how he “stomped a 

n—a backstage” after the attack.

Lee was caught in shocking video footage as he suddenly raced toward 

Chappelle from his right and temporarily knocked him down with a flying tackle. 

The stage invader then raced off, chased by security, as one audience member 

shouted, “Bust his ass!”

The security “rushed and started punching and kicking the s–t out of 

Chapelle’s attacker,” tweeted Buzzfeed News reporter Brianna Sacks, 

who attended the gig, part of the “Netflix Is A Joke” festival.

----------------

Another person caught the end of the show on video where Chappelle and Jamie Foxx, who apparently rushed onstage to help apprehend the man going after Chappelle....“I thought that was part of the show,” Foxx is heard to respond.

“I grabbed the back of that N/n*****’s head,” said Chappelle. “His hair was spongey!”

-----------------------------

Way to focus the hate on the wrong subset, Dave! (and all those calling attention to the his cute quip, "It was a trans man!")  Sounds like they worked "him" over pretty good backstage, though...

Once an audience gets a taste for blood, they don't stop in my observation [Ed.note. ...and experience] *sarcasm on*\s:  "Great show!  Exciting-like!" /s= /sarcasm off  Cheap comedy and a beatdown, all for the price of one ticket! "Get get 'em then, those damn violent tra**ies, eh?"  (And mentally ill,  homeless, n*****s... f*****s too!)  [hate to censor words out.  Maybe work harder and read them in your head at least, where no one can take offense?  ... but know they're staying in, in the hard-copy, and steer clear of my outside-published work if you find honesty offensive...by white folk too; it blocks the flow, and good readers don't need those guides]

It be stompin season opening for bidness now!  Woot.  (Oh, I kid...)\s=that's sarcasm on again...  Copycat crimes, like pushing Asian-American ladies in front of subway trains... that doesn't happen here in America.

We know better than that. /sarcasm off = /s  [again, like in the past, we're using honesty for readers to read up, not these electronic symbols to help guide readers who ... think I am the one calling for violence, not mockingly calling it out?  NOT!  The hardest thing you'll ever see from me -- the strongest muscle in my lightweight body is my tongue.  Don't react with physical violence against me for words:  addressing blacks whites cops family all y'all people who get a bad vibe from the way I look and express myself, etc.  If my honesty hurts you that deeply, you don't get to use violence to shut me up... Likely too, you're reading me wrong.  "Father forgive them, for they did not understand what I had written really and why I chose to put it that way... turning a mirror on their practices trying to wake them up to what they are doing..."]

ADDED:  It's not the takedown and subduing by security...

It's the celebration of violence:  "It was a trans man!"  Sounds to me like the guy was messed-up in the head big-time, and wasn't eating right either.  \sarcasm on We sure taught him, eh?  Woot!  

Maybe they'll even bust his ass more in jail/prison so he learns not to pull that shit again.  Dare to dream, eh? /s =sarcasm off  

--------------------

ADDED:  I gotta get me a new best friend.  Miss him much.  Here's a better picture then: [Ed. note: no bad person could be loved by a dog with that look... He was noble and loved and he knew it too, dogs raised by hateful people don't achieve that look... Mal and I raised him right, and Buddy gave it right back:  good people, good dog; this I know...  I hope you too reading know LOVE like that one day yourself, whether it comes from your children, spouse/partner, or just the everyday people who people your daily world...]

Regal --
someone stopped us at Clear Lake Park once, a guy in a car, just to tell us that.
"Your dog has the most regal look I have ever seen!"  Simple, we loved him,
and to the end, he carried himself that way, knowing he was oh-so worthy.
You can never give them enough attention or show them how much
they are loved, imho.  Some people can even do it with people, I hear.
Bully for them. Really.