Friday, June 28

America knew about "Brandon" years ago...

The weak editorial pages staffed by connected "journOlists" are simply playing catch up today:

MICHELLE COTTLE, ROSS DOUTHAT AND EZRA KLEIN

Is Biden Too Old? America Got Its Answer.


The American people think and lead; the media today merely follow... at a very distant pace. Their hatred for Donald Trump blinded them to "what is" in this country today, and who we've now become...


We're extremely vulnerable provoking wars throughout the world with our weapons, and leaving our Southern border essentially undefended.  Can You See It Yet, NYT?  I'm not a bigot (I'm the child of an immigrant myself...) but I'm honest to a fault, and that has cost me careerwise, while men like Ezra Klein, and his wife, have enriched themselves with this new brand of "connected" journOlists.  May God have mercy on your souls...