Monday, July 1

The Rubik’s Cube Turns 50

 Mathematicians and hobbyists have had a half-century of fun exploring the 43 billion billion permutations of Erno Rubik’s creation.

-------- 

Now that'll make you feel older, those of us now in our 50s who were Reagan-era kids coming up in the glory days of the 1980s... summer Olympics 1984, anyone??  "Glory days, glory days, glory days..."

Yep, life was better then because we were living life, not interacting with technology but with each other.  Remember those summers?  I sure do!  The people and events mostly. The games and movies and good times.  Sure we were younger, but life was so much richer for all.  Less exclusive and less deadly because we were not locked into the growing caste system we see in America now...

Go live a free life this week, if you can. That's my advice. Take it or don't, but don't let those being paid for to stir up Drama! shut you down.  Be Free once again, like the youth we once were.  Remember our dead, but live life today in honoring their memory.


* You know I really write this stuff to and for me, not you, right readers? You're welcome to my thoughts, of course, but I write for myself.  See the side bar.