Tuesday, January 24

Andrew Sullivan Comes Out of the Closet...

No, not that closet.
The "I AM ... a rich man!" one-percent closet:

I pay almost half my income in taxes of various sorts. It's nuts that I should be paying far, far more as a precentage (sic) than a man like Romney. And I'm a one percenter.

Now just think what Andrew Sullivan has directly contributed to American society, to earn wealth like that ...



...


*crickets*

Oh c'mon, folks. Be charitable.
Without Andy working the beat, who amongst us would have ever thought to question Sarah Palin's personal delivery records, or to suggest -- in his ever so sly way -- that daughter Bristol, not Mrs. Palin, actually bore Trig, the son with Downs Syndrome...

Surely the fella deserves to be veddy well compensated for that ?!?

Priceless.

;-)