Thursday, December 18

T.T.T.

(Too tired to type...)
Seriously though, when I have time, I plan to excerpt a bit of Paul Theroux's article in one of this summer's Smithsonian magazines, as part of my Hanukkah offering.

I'm calling the series: Shine On You Crazy Diamond. (no link to Syd Barrett).

Someone smart works where I do: leaves their leftover Smithsonian and Audubon magazines in the break room to share...*

Kindness of strangers, indeed.

-----------------
* I've been reading the article on the bus, coming and going; no bus this weekend or on the 24th or 26th though. Have to drive in for those hours.

Busy, busy, busy... or Ca-ching. Ca-ching.

(Nothing wrong with Honest Work. And where I'm from, you always take the overtime when it comes... I work the hours too, not a clocked-in talker, myself.)