Thursday, February 12

Hey Valentine ... Are You a Library Book?

Because I am so checking you out!


-------------
Blog Public Service Announcement (PSA):
If you're somebody who stays out of the seasonal sugar aisle at the grocery store, especially this time of year, beware of the public library too.

OK, I did dress it up a bit, but the Barron Library has some beautiful red hearts hanging over their new books collection, with that very message.  Go into the library, you can't miss it...

Beware I tell you! Valentines falling on a Saturday means it is going to be everywhere!  It'll just be raining hearts and love and affection for one's fellow man. You wait and see...

Don't believe me just watch... 
(Uptown, funk you up, I say uptown funk you up...) *
------------------

* They sampled Prince on that bass line, right?  "Oh we oh... oh oh" off of the Sign o' the Times album. 

A Beautiful Night, with a nod to the original Uptown Funk.
We are beautiful.
It's gonna be a beautiful night...
(Y'all sing it!)


Don't believe me, just watch
!