Tuesday, September 29

Free Kunduz! ... (or not).

So the Pope has left the States, the president is before the UN promising to defeat ISIS, and the U.S. is back bombing in Afghanistan, trying to free the recently retaken Kunduz from the Taliban.

We learn nothing.


Oh, and Tehnisi Coates* is officially a genius because some rich white Chicago foundation people whose money will nev-ah run out told him so, poor guy. I wonder if he's read Ellison's Invisible Man, and understands what he's "won". Lol.

"Reparations at Last.
Reparations at Last.
Thank the White Man Almighty, fo his reparations at last!"

(He's likely never read Salten's Bambi either. As with President Obama's Nobel, those prizes likely slip on easily, like a nice collar from The Man.)
-----------------

* Aw, he even changed his avatar and mission statement. "I'm on a mission that Dreamers say is impossible. But when I swing my sword, they all choppable." is catchy, sure.

But I really liked the double entendre intended (?) in his previous choice of Grant's quote: "I propose to move immediately upon your works." (I thought that was an acknowledgement to all the legal reparations scholars who for years had done the work that Mr. Coates popularized in his essay and "works". Clever! Nodding acknowledgement of owning his takings, so to speak...)