Thursday, December 12

Rapinoe Endorsing CBD's.

Next year is the Summer Olympics.
Today, MRapinoe is endorsing hemp-derived CBD medical products, to help her heal...

Who would like to take my early bet that the "I DESERVE THIS!!" drunk lady on the parade float does not lead the USA team to the gold next year?

I'd love to think otherwise, that she is indeed as strong and disciplined a professional athlete as we've been led to believe, but I don't buy it myself.  I just don't see the US women's team winning gold next year, after all the celebrating and grandstanding and posing...

CBD's eh?  A prominent athlete like that, allegedly admired by kids across the country, should be negotiating to endorse better products, even if she is a user herself.  What sponsors would want to sign on now, with the CBD "healing products" she is pushing?  I don't think they yet sell that to kids and most athletes are smart enough to steer clear.

I wanted a healthier, more natural option for pain management, sleep aid, relaxtion while flying, and general recovery.*
My final 2cents?  Megan does not look all that healthy lately in those posed pics either.   Let's see if the CBD's can reverse the effects of so much "celebrating", and work the magic they promise.  I think physically, she's peaked. (not baked so much, but peaked.)
Were they going for the pretty Lizzie Borden look, do you think?
(Ministry:  "I dress this way just to keep them at bay, cuz Halloween is every day!")
----------------

Sadly for her, it's a cheap website too. No copy editors even, to correctly spell the word "relaxation."  If you need CBDs to help you fly and sleep, you body is in trouble already.