Friday, March 27

Better Six Feet Apart...

than Six Feet Under...

Let's do it, then. Minnesota's two-week period of staying inside begins this evening, at 11:59pm officially. Thank you to those who are helping loved ones -- mostly, other loved ones -- and thank you to the loved ones who have been boosting me of late, with their words on the phone and online. The dog is in good hands, friends have locked down too, and I'm supplied here now, come what may...

Spring has sprung today: I entered the state park, and turned the car right around.  No admission fees, I think (I have an annual sticker), and the temperatures had the cars whizzing in, one after the other...

In Chicago, they've shut down all the parks, playgrounds, and even the lakeshore, due to overcrowding on one of the first sunny and warm spring days.  Today, here on the Wisconsin-Minnesota border, it got into the mid 50s.  Rain and freezing evening temps in store...