Sunday, June 25

Never Like the Guy. Too Neo-Con-ish for My Tastes.

Too self obsessed.  Too misogynistic.  He and his staff are known swipers too. Sullivan never apologized to Trig Palin either, and that innocent child, young man now, deserves one.  Sounds like the now-American bear is crusing for company again.  Gay divorce, it's all good.  Does he still identify as Catholic, I wonder? ;-)

  1.  Sullivan, Andrews (26 May 2023). "The Resistance Resists...DeSantis"The Weekly DishAlmost two decades after we met, Aaron and I got a divorce last week. It hasn't been easy, and my heart is still somewhat broken, but we are still close, and love and care deeply for each other, and always will, and this was a very amicable agreement. His dreams took him to the West Coast and we tried to make it work long-distance, but it didn't work out. Sometimes the right thing to do is the saddest. Thanks for respecting his privacy. I'll be 60 in a couple of months. Life begins again.