Saturday, April 6

You gotta read this review...

 ... if you know this book. LMFAO!

----

In other news, I stopped into the local library branch after swimming laps for an hour and twenty minutes this morning at the Y.  (I just keep going, kicking, arms, some swimming, glide stokes... keep the heart beating and the lungs gasping.  Lap swimmers who do butterfly or whaever stroke, then stop to hang out on the wall... not me.  Touch and go.)

The library had featured on one of the shelves up front... Charlie Chaplin Vs. America:  When Art, Sex,   and Politics Collided by Scott Eyman.  In Large Print, sturdy library binding.  I'm only a little ways in but Eyman is an excellent storyteller and Chaplin lived a life.  I'll likely be up late...

Enjoy your evening, and Sunday.  Windy here, 59 degrees sunny and windy... Spring! It always comes, never forget.