Monday, December 14

And she runs...

Hey!

And she was lying in the grass...
And she could see the highway breathing...
...
The wheels were moving
and she was right there with it
And she runs.

BONUS TRACK:

Here on this mountaintop
Woahoho
I got some wild, wild life
I got some news to tell ya
Woahoho
About some wild, wildlife
Here comes the doctor in charge
Woahoho
She's got some wild, wildlife
Ain't that the way you like it?
Ho, ha!
Living wild, wildlife.

Check out Mr. Businessman
Woah ho ah
He bought some wild, wildlife
On the way to the stock exchange
Woah ho ah
He got some wild, wildlife
Break it up when he opens the door
Whoahoho
He's doin' wild, wildlife
I know that's the way you like it
Woah ho ah
Living wild, wildlife

Peace of mind?
Piece of cake!
Thought control!
You get on board anytime you like

Like sittin' on pins and needles
Things fall apart, it's scientific

Sleeping on the interstate
Woah ho ah
Getting wild, wild life
Checkin' in, a checkin' out!
Uh, huh!
I got a wild, wild life
Spending all of my money and time
Oh, wha ho
Done too much wild, wild...
We wanna go, where we go, where we go

I'm doing wild, wild...
I know it, that's how we start

Got some wild, wildlife
Take a picture, here in the daylight
And it's a wild, wildlife
You've grown so tall, you've grown so fast

Wild, wild
I know that's the way you like it

Living wild wild wild wild, life!