Saturday, April 30

Alabama Criminal and Corrections Officer Missing...

He's 6 foot 9 inches.

Those ears will give him away...

She had 25 years in with the Department of Corrections and was eligible for retirement.

I bet he tricked her.  Convinced her he had the court appointment, and she took him alone, feeling ill, with a medical appointment set up.

I hope they find her alive. Don't assume she's in on this until more turns up...  He killed for money, and tried to escape before.  Seems clever and could have cooked up something the lady believed in.  I doubt she just "went rogue" after 25 years of service.   my 2cents.  (He's 39; she's 56.  I doubt she went willingly. Especially since he was only at the county jail -- transferred in for court proceedings -- for a short time.)

I bet ... he had her number, and the poor lady just got played.  Co-workers are shocked.  Don't assume she was in love, or in on it.  Maybe, just a stupid mistake, especially if she was feeling ill.  God help them both.  Again, his ears are going to give him away, after he shaves, dyes/shaves his hair, etc.